All get based endpoints that return a list of resources support cursor based pagination.
The results are returned in descending order by default, newest first.
- Number of objects to return. Defaults to 20 if not set. Maximum supported value is 100.
- The cursor for the page to request. The request returns the current and the next page token to enable iterating through the objects page by page.
- objectstring, value is "collection"
- A string representing the object’s type. Objects of the same type share the same value.
- The cursor of the returned page. This token can be used to request the same set of objects again.
- The cursor for the next page. This token can be used to request the next set of objects. If missing, there are no further objects to return.
- The maximum number of objects returned for this call. Equals to the maxResults query parameter specified (or 20 if not specified).
- The actual number of objects returned for this call. This value is less than or equal to maxResults.
- The array of objects returned by the request.