- Unique identifier for the object
- objectstring, value is "payment"
- A string representing the object’s type. Objects of the same type share the same value.
- The amount this Payment captures.
- Time at which the object was created. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.
- Three-letter ISO currency code, in lowercase. Must be a supported currency.
- An arbitrary - ideally descriptive - long form explanation of the Payment, meant to be displayed to the customer.
- lineItemslist of string
- A list of the IDs of the Line Items of the original order this Payment captures.
- Set of key-value pairs that you can attach to the Payment object.
- The ID of the original Order this Payment was captured from.
- A - ideally unique - string to reference the Payment (e.g. a customer ID, a cart ID, etc.) which can be used to reconcile the Payment with your internal systems.
- The status of the Payment.
Possible enum values
The payment was created successfully.
The payment was fully refunded.
- A flag with a value
falseif the object exists in live mode or
trueif the object exists in test mode.
- Time at which the object was last updated. Measured in milliseconds since the Unix epoch.