A Checkout Session represents your customer's session as they use Smartpay Checkout to pay for orders.
The Checkout Session will contain a reference to the Order once created. If your user completes their Smartpay checkout successfully, the Order will be successful.
- Unique identifier for the object. Used to redirect the customer to Smartpay checkout in their client.
- objectstring, value is "checkoutSession"
- A string representing the object’s type. Objects of the same type share the same value.
- The URL the customer will redirected to if the Checkout Session hasn't completed successfully. This means the Checkout failed, or the customer decided to cancel it.
- Time at which the object was created. Measured in seconds since the Unix epoch.
- customerInfocustomer info object
- A hash object with customer information.
- orderorder object
- The order created for this checkout session.
- The URL the customer will redirected to after the Checkout Session completed successfully.
- A flag with a value
falseif the object exists in live mode or
trueif the object exists in test mode.
- Time at which the object was last updated. Measured in seconds since the Unix epoch.
- The URL to launch Smartpay checkout for this checkout session. Redirect your customer to this URL to complete the purchase.